Sulphur Springs Public Library
Procedure for Issuing a Library Card
In order to use the computers or check out materials from the Sulphur Springs Public Library, each patron must have a current library card in good standing.
ADULTS: must show a photo ID with a current address printed on it. If the address is not current, we will accept a second item with proof of address in the form of: utility bill, auto insurance, checkbook, lease (all with name appearing on document)
JUVENILES (under 18): must be accompanied by current library cardholder in good standing and over 18 as a parent, grandparent, guardian or person willing to take responsibility for juvenile.
eLibrary: issued for eBook, computer use and online database use only. This card can be upgraded to checkout status at any time with printed current local address, email address and phone number.
The first card is free, replacement cards are $3
All cards expire each year and must be renewed by confirming current address, phone number and email address.
• The check out is for a period of three weeks.
• Items marked as DVD check out for a period of 1 week.
• New cardholders are restricted to 1 item per card on the 1st and 2nd checkout only.
• Regular Adult patrons in good standing are allowed up to 20 items during a regular checkout.
• Regular Juvenile patrons in good standing are allowed up to 10 items during a regular checkout.
• Limits include: 3 DVD’s, 5 audio books, 2 study guides, 3 books by same author or on same subject.
• B&W Copies $0.20 each
• Color Copies $1.00 each
• Faxes $1.00 per page if toll free or local
• Scans to email $3.00 each